Ranted on Saturday, September 18, 2010 - 2:56 AM
It’s been ages since I updated.
Reading my last few entries I felt pathetic hahaha~! Like totally depressed!
OH well..
Updates Updates.
After crazy Spring, I managed to find a job in the Research Industry. I was thrilled even though the pay was low. But I realised that I’m only doing data entry instead of the processing. Pardon me for being a noob here but I do not think that I should endure low pay and even lower skillset there. My boss is a two headed snake which I have known since day one, but what thrilled me is the colleagues there, they are surprising nice and we got along very well and that’s really saying something since I’m on the floor sorting out piles and piles of questionnaires when I’m at work and did not do any networking with them via skype! What time we have is really just lunch. The 1 hour lunch is really gossip session for them, mostly I listen to them, it’s always interesting to hear stuff about your boss from other people’s mouth and I felt encourages by their anger towards my boss for treating me like a temp. OH yea, I’m doing a temp job by the way, which is purely data entry. Ha!
It’s mad but I really dun drag myself to work there! It must be the gossip girls hahaha! In fact when I told them about my little scene of asking about my job scope the third day into my new job as a Ops Exec (Data Processing), they seem more furious for me when I told them how my boss ‘threaten’ to dismiss me like the way she dismiss the other sweet and nice ops exec before me ( who has 2 yrs of experience in the field). I wasn’t really that pissed about that, maybe Aunty B trained me well. Haa.. But then again, it’s always nice to see people scold others on behalf of you! Hahaha~
Anyway. The third day I worked OT till 9.20pm well, the work was super simple, just pure data entry but I really hate the fact that I’m really learning nothing there, so I tendered on my fourth day. My family members and my extended family members are really shocked by my actions and I could sense that they wanted to comment more but for some reasons they did not pressed on. In fact, the only person that I would hate to hear about my ‘ perseverance’ would be from my da gu, but luckly, da gu just told me to find a better job next time, and dad even encourage me to quit the stupid job.
So now, I’m searching again, I have ‘chased’ my dreams.. din worked out. I’m satisfied that I at least get to experience and am ready to move on. Passion is not everything but it really does help you to get your arse out of the house and smile while doing a shitty job.
Hope that I can get a better job next time with wonderful colleagues and good pay! Boss average enough. Hahaha, now that I left crocs, I realised how nice the place is! Which really explains why I do not wish to venture out and managed to stay there for so long! Seriously, I really doubt I have the courage to move on without hard pushes from my friend. Though my road now is not smooth AT ALL, but am positive that things will get better!
SMILE. I’m in a good mood today! Perhaps because I’m really looking forward to helping out in the mid autumn festival and the bbq!
~~~~~~E.N.D~~~~~~