<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13623842?origin\x3dhttp://closie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ranted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 10:30 AM

i am so cranky recently~
little things pissed me off~

I'm tired so often...i slept at 11.45am daily!
and yes i went to the doc
but she cannot promise when i come..
gave me something to boost up my hormones..
(that might explain the extreme mood that I'm facing, but weird.. they call it mood swings for a reason. how come i do not find myself exhilarated about any other things??)

I'm pissed to an extend that i send back a fuck you message to a idiotic user..
i admit i called everyone an idiotic user but this Indian is really pissing me off big time

i am irritated for a reason

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:26 PM

To: Crystal Chua Pei Xing

Subject: FW: Helpdesk Ticket # 103641 has been closed. *ref#24-103641

Crystal,

This issue is not resolved yet. As I was trying to get resolved this issue with different time zone helpdesk to get earliest response.


and i am so pissed of closing all his duplicate tickets..

This doesn't help at all.

From what I can see you have sent 3 tickets to Helpdesk Asia alone..

Is that what you called sending into different time-zone help desk to resolve the issue asap?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Please note that you are only required to one ticket to each help desk if that's what you prefer, not three.

Thanks you for your patience.

Chloe got a shock of her life when she saw me send that email cuz I'm usually the one in control of my emotions, though i scold them left right center to my colleagues i never email the stupid users this sort of thing..

then my boss..
well.. he's always been a yes man.
so naturally all his 'yes-es' become my work
which i'm used to..
but this time, i flare up!
i confront him why i need to do this this that that when he promised me that I'm not going to wipe the backside of hongkong..

omg seriously. i'm so pissed
I'm pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed
why cant the hongkong do their own fuking job
they are paid for a reason!

every time i complain about my boss, my friends will be like..
well at least he let u do your assignments @ work.. come in late also no problem
i know ! i know!
that why i can only rant to you guys !!!
urgh~


and on top of all my work problems...

it doesn't help that I'm super worried over my financial accounting
those who had know me for years know that i NEVER EVER pass accountings
I'm freaking out big time!
i have yet to start on my revision as i still have my marketing assignment to do!

and i just received yet another news from my bro..
my nokia is going to be ICU for yet another week as there's no parts
seriously.. kill me!

I'm pissed to an extend that Chloe is asking me to take tomorrow off to rest for the weekend or she think I'll explode. yeah. that how's things are with work recently!

~~~~~~E.N.D~~~~~~







Stuff about her

her adores
Waves
Midnight
Reading
Online Games wif nice graphics

her abhors
Working
Waking up early
Backstabbing
Arguements


More than Words





Save The World...
One Click At A Time


On each of these websites, you can click a button to support the cause.. each click creates funding, and costs you nothing!
Bookmark these sites, and click once a day!





Credits.

EditedBy:Fish
BaseCode:Farhanee