Ranted on Friday, December 05, 2008 - 5:33 PM
omg he is fuking childish la!!!
serously man!
U see how childish this guy is
[4:48:05 PM] Crystal says: hey u there
[4:58:14 PM] Joey Boi says: wat u want again?
[4:58:16 PM] Joey Boi says: wa piang..
[4:58:23 PM] Joey Boi says: like that i stuck in data center no need to go back to office laio
[4:58:32 PM] Joey Boi says: all thing kena stuck here and still kena call here nad there
[5:01:44 PM] Crystal says: u know what
[5:01:46 PM] Crystal says: nvm
[5:01:49 PM] Crystal says: i think i ask mark
[5:01:55 PM] Crystal says: i'm not paid to handle ur screams~
[5:02:32 PM] Joey Boi says: na hia!!1
[5:02:39 PM] Joey Boi says: then knn don;t come and disturb me!!!~
After that I saw a “?” sign under his name (which in skype means he either block/delete me)
I mean seriously~!
Will you believe this guy is 32 years old?
Background info: I’m doing cleaning up on the groups that he create on the system and since he is in charge of the system, I called to asked him if his “new system” swing in already or not.
THEN he say he login to system see
THEN he message me what I want again..
When he himself say he go into the system to see!
~~~~~~E.N.D~~~~~~