Ranted on Tuesday, March 07, 2006 - 4:15 AM
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
interesting eh!
kaka.. One of my clannie posted it in knights online forum..
anyway..
been reading a english story book till now..
scary.. now i know why i dun like to borrow english books..
they are so bloody long..
i mean i can easily finish off a chinese novel in 2.5hr..
But english means.. more pages..
did a non-stop reading of 6 hr on the book..
scary~
bo pian la.. need to improve enlgish..
been reading too much chinese novels since poly..
and yes..
reading DOES improve ur command of language..
it's the way u use those bombastic word in ur daily life that counts..
gosh.. i'm just so fake..
but then again..
at least i'm bothered to fake right..
Wahahahaah
~~~~~~E.N.D~~~~~~