<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13623842?origin\x3dhttp://closie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ranted on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 4:56 AM

There's one thing about me..
I totally can't stand my blog design to be weird..
According to my standard of cuz..
I will tend to do and do and do until i so call found the perfect one..
Been looking at so many blogskins nowadays..
and i finally found one to my liking..
the deisgns of this person suits my taste so well..
went thr her works..
and found that i actually used quite a number of her skins last time!
Kaka..

This is my style..
=)

There's one down side to this though..
I haven't completed my Citect report..
wonder how jas will handle it when i told her the news tomolo..
urghz.. i think i better do some in case got a hell of scolding from her ><
Fierce tiger woman!
>.<"

[Sings]
My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Yeah, she caught my eye,
As we walked on by.
She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw you face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

Kinda fall in love all over again with this song..
I dunno why..
it's just so sad and so.. nice!

~~~~~~E.N.D~~~~~~







Stuff about her

her adores
Waves
Midnight
Reading
Online Games wif nice graphics

her abhors
Working
Waking up early
Backstabbing
Arguements


More than Words





Save The World...
One Click At A Time


On each of these websites, you can click a button to support the cause.. each click creates funding, and costs you nothing!
Bookmark these sites, and click once a day!





Credits.

EditedBy:Fish
BaseCode:Farhanee