<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/13623842?origin\x3dhttp://closie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Ranted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 4:15 PM

Been sick nowadays..
Stomach's getting weird [Again]
Polyclinic say it's my gastic..
Family Doctor say my intestine got infected -.-"

Whatever la..
Something happen on thursday though..
When i'm like so drowsy over the stupid medicine that my doc gave me..

That isablle MSN me say
"Crystal..Send me the Project.. I need to integrate.."
I'm like okie.. wait.. [find a free usb slot in my computer]
"Crystal.. Faster can? I need go lunch.. "
I'm like... what the fuk.. i'm doing my best *untangling my computer wires*

After 1 hour.. MSN me again~


Lamers: Crystal..We need to discuss what to do now...
As in who do what.. Mr Leung wants to know..
We got intergration,report,aes left..
We are thinking that you do all the aes..
Me and lilian do integration and andy do report..
But the report u need to do also cuz report alot!
Me: I din see the AES thingy how to say i do wat?
Lamers: Not that we wan to press u on it.. But Mr Leung wants to know today
Me: I din see how to answer u wat to do? Like that la.. Tomolo i go school.. If Aes easy i solo it.. if hard we spilt



*This is the part that pissing me off until NOW!*

Lamers: Huh.. Then Report also hard how? We spilt?
The integration also hard.. We spilt also la?

Me: What u want me to say then? I din even see the aes sample?!
And i'm on MC.. U guys on MC i got ask u about school work or not?!
I dun wan to talk about it le. Anything can settle tomolo..
Lamers: Fine, i'll tell Mr Leung what have been discussed

What kinda attitude they gave me sia.. I do like fuk in the beginning and they slack around.. Now ending of term they are hard-pressed to hand up stuff and they FORCE me to do work?! Ha.. What a joke..
"We are thinking " somemore..
What they think.. They slack around?
Two person do on one.. Then i Do ALL AES and some report?
Kaoz..
Report is hard.. But got 12 weeks to do la..

Then i see the oh-so-hard report that Andy did up till now
Wah.. It's like Kids work compare to Jas's frenx..
It's like those roots of those grass on the ground that people step on..
So hard!! OMG!!
Zzz....

Slacking around looking at ESPN i keep quiet.. Now say alot need help!
Sorry leiz.. Not asking me for help.. It's Commanding me to do for them!
Chao tuban!

No sense of planning.. Not that i know how to plan la.. But if u RUSH at the beginning ...now can relax right..
Everything ask them tomolo tomolo tomolo..
There's always tomolo! Duh!
See i slack around they super buay song..
Must ask me to do something..
So pissed..

Imagine la..
People sick u call them and ask them send whatever shit thing and even scolded the person when she's doing u a favour already very wat liao~
Still gang up and ask me do more stuff for them
Wow.. Bloody hell sia~

Then today i come to school and see the AES..
Okie la.. I asked them to take a look at the sample..
They say "wah.. Hard.. U need help find us.. We will help u de.."
I'm like DUH!!!
*Speechless*
Help me.. LOLx..
Dunnoe who's wiping their shit when they make a mess from week 1
*Bth*



~~~~~~E.N.D~~~~~~







Stuff about her

her adores
Waves
Midnight
Reading
Online Games wif nice graphics

her abhors
Working
Waking up early
Backstabbing
Arguements


More than Words





Save The World...
One Click At A Time


On each of these websites, you can click a button to support the cause.. each click creates funding, and costs you nothing!
Bookmark these sites, and click once a day!





Credits.

EditedBy:Fish
BaseCode:Farhanee